- I've decided to try applying the 80/20 rule to the rightreading blog and keep it largely related to issues of print and electronic publishing (interpreted very loosely), so I'll limit (but not eliminate) the amount of the political/offbeat stuff there.
- San Francisciana at Frisco Vista.
- Mesoamerican material at Buried Mirror.
- Asian art and culture at 7 Junipers.
- Free-form blogging at Frozen Kulcha.
- Personal/family-oriented stuff goes over at LiveJournal.
- There's also a little photoblog here. (But more of my photos are at flickr.)
- This blog is essentially dormant (I prefer the WordPress platform). I keep it mainly as an identity for commenting on other blogs that use blogger. I've culled some of the posts since it's basically archival.
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Er, well, making SOME sense of them. It's taken me a while to figure out what I'm trying to do.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Screwing our lapdog Blaire, who was expecting at least some pretense of action, the U.S. has revealed it is "fundamentally opposed" to any and all global warming initiatives at te G8 summit in Europe.
This administration never ceases to amaze.
(graph via geology.com)